Call for projects, deadline February 28, 2018. Accelerate your business with the Economy of Communion Network!
Paris, April 28 to May 2, 2018
91680 Bruyères-le-Chatel (France)
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
For 5 days an international team of senior entrepreneurs and professionals of Economy of Communion network will assist the participants to develop and improve their businesses and startups.
5 GOOD REASONS TO APPLY:
NETWORKING AND COMMUNITY – Network and join a community with other staruppers, senior entrepreneurs and experts. It will allow you to expand your contacts at European levels.
CHALLENGING INPUTS AND MENTORING – You will receive mentoring and challenging inputs on your specific startup or business from international experts.
SOCIAL IMPACT – You will have the opportunity to Evaluate/improve the social impact of your startup or business.
EXPERIENCE OF COMMUNION – You will be able to gain a significant experience of communion and reciprocity with all participants based on collaboration instead of competitiveness.
BOOST YOUR STARTUP – You will be able to boost your startup or business by learning how to address some key issues and by interacting with other entrepreneurs who have innovative business plans.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Target participants: Leaders of entrepreneurial projects that a) are located in Europe b) have positive social impact c) were created less than 5 years ago and d) need acceleration.
- Projects that are still at the ideation phase (that have not developed Minimum Viable Product for market) will not be accepted for the selection process.
- The best 15 projects or businesses will be chosen. In the selection process, the positive social impact, the entrepreneurial characteristics and diversity will be considered, among other aspects.
- The maximum number of participants per project is two.
- Participants should be able to understand and interact in English.
- Applications should be submitted by February 28, 2018
- Applicants will receive a reply by March 20
- Registration (in case of admission) should be done by March 31
- Participation time and date: Arrival: 5 – 8 pm on April 27, Departure: May 2, 2018 after lunch.
- Reasons why you want to participate.
- Short description of the activity carried out by the startup.
- Brief history of the startup: when it was born and steps taken so far
- Describe concretely the positive social impact of your project.
- Your expectations about this EoC Startup Booster Week.
- Specific aspects you would like to delve into during the meeting.
If selected, you will have to pay for your travel, accommodation and meals from April 27 (Evening) to May 2 (Lunch). You will not have to pay participation fee or experts' consultancy, which will be covered by EoC-IIN. If necessary, you may ask for a partial grant only for the cost of accommodation and meals. In any case, grants will not be given for travel expenses.When you send in your application, please specify your needs.
[Promoted by EoC-IIN]
Economy of Communion- International Incubating Network
Polo Lionello Bonfanti - Loc.Burchio Figline e Incisa Valdarno - Italy